Blue Yeti Windows 10 Code 28 Error

FeeshMan

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I just bought a brand new Blue Yeti microphone, I plugged it in through a USB port and it didn't work, I checked recording devices, didn't appear there, I looked at all the places it could be, and it didn't appear, so then I went to device manager and it was located under other devices as Yeti Stereo Microphone with an error sign on it, so I tried updating driver software multiple times, once it said it couldn't find anything online, then it just sat there for like an hour and froze, then I tried uninstalling it and re-plugging the microphone back in, didn't work, I also tried going on their websites and looking for drivers to download, but Blue Yeti is known for not having to download drivers... I've looked up anything I could on google but yet again, nothing, I've gone through countless pages of stuff that hasn't helped me, and I'm pretty mad at this point, if anyone can help me PLEASE do.

My PC specs:
Dual-Core AMD A4-7300 APU with Radeon HD Graphics
NVIDIA Geforce GT 730 Graphics Card
Windows 10 Operating System
I don't think my keyboard, monitor, mouse, or headphones really affect it so I'm not gonna list them. Once again I'd be so happy if someone could please help me out.

FeeshMan

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I do not have another PC around to test, also I forgot to mention that I had another USB headset that I bought and it did the same thing, I didn't thing much of it and I thought it was something from the headset so I got credit from the store I bought it from and bought the yeti instead, and this one is doing it too.

FeeshMan

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I'm not exactly sure how to find out what my motherboard specs are so I can't answer that and I'm pretty sure I just let windows install the generic ones

Ok. Install Speccy from here: https://www.piriform.com/speccy/download

Do you know how to take a screenshot of a window and upload it to an image host like Imgur? If so, take a screenshot of the main screen and post and link it here like this:
ZYWVI8a.png

FeeshMan

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD A4/A6 100 °C
Richland 32nm Technology
RAM
8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 838MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 (MS-7721) (P0) 67 °C
Graphics
Acer S202HL (1600x900@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 (EVGA) 46 °C
Storage
931GB Western Digital WDC WD1003FBYX-01Y7B2 (SATA) 36 °C
Optical Drives
TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653G
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
Thats all of my specs from it. I can't take a picture it wont let me

FeeshMan

Commendable
Apr 7, 2016
I did what you said, it hasn't done anything, on device manager it still says code 28 and its still listed under other devices with an error mark. And yeah I know how to extract files.

feliigirl

Commendable
Apr 13, 2016
Hi there, I was wondering if you found a solution yet? I'm planning to buy one as well and have a HP laptop with windows 10.. I read somewhere that there is a difference between plugging the usb cable into the 2.0 port instead of the 3 or something?