[SOLVED] Bluescreen continuously when playing certain video games.

Sep 22, 2020
2. My coumputer continuously bluescreens when playing certain videos games after a certain amount of time.

3.My computer worked fine over half a year ago before the bluescreens.Nothing happend before the bluescreens.No new hardware until this year was installed, and no new software were installed,besides software to help with bluescreens.

4. I was playing video games when my computer suddenly bluescreened out of nowhere.Since then,this has continuously happend only with certain video games.

When i turn on my computer,its go off for about 5 seconds,then comes back on.From certain colleagues this is considered normal as its checking if everything is working but not entirely sure.

For some time,a friend of mine has been helping me to try and help sort out the issue with me.

When I was trying to play a certain video game,I was going through ways to see if I can make it work because it kept crashing on startup,then when I stopped the Nahimic process,most games did not bluescreen again or crash,which made me assume if i got rid of it,it would stop,but still it has not.

Multiple bluescreen types of errors has been recorded but most common was the Machine_Check_Exception.

5. Here are my specs :

*Intel i5 9600k
*Asus ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming
*Crucial Ballistix 16GB 2666MHz DDR4
*MSI Core FROZR XL CPU Cooler
*MSI Geforce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB GDDR5
*Antec EAG750 80+ Gold Modular Power Supply
*Samsung 970 EVO Plus 250GB NVMe SSD
*Seagate BarraCuda ST2000Dm006 2TB 64MB Cache SATA
*WD Blue 4TB 3.5 SATA 6GB 64MB Internal Hard Drive
*Windows 10 Pro, version 2004
*Phanteks Eenthoo Pro M Special Edition Tempered Glass White Steel E ATX Mid Tower Desktop Chasis
*TP-Link TL-WN881ND 300Mbps PCI Express Adapter
*Corsair HD120 RGB LEB High Performance 120mm PWM Fan

6. Everything tried so far resolve the issue:

*Reinstalling windows 3 times.

*Formatted Computer over 2 times.

*Updated Drivers

*Updated BIOS

*No antivirus(had for sometime until uninstalled)

*Ran stress tests.

*Swapped RAM

*Removed Graphics card.

*Uninstalled Asus AI Suite 3.

Solution
Recently around a month or two ago I was having issues with my 7700k, you should look into reapplying thermal paste to your cpu and see if it fixes your issue. If your cpu is overheating then your computer will blue screen everytime until it's resolved.

HeyItsFroggy

Honorable
Dec 1, 2014
Recently around a month or two ago I was having issues with my 7700k, you should look into reapplying thermal paste to your cpu and see if it fixes your issue. If your cpu is overheating then your computer will blue screen everytime until it's resolved.

Solution
Sep 22, 2020
Hi Froggy, sorry for the wait on the reply, I was a bit busy. Yes, I took my PC to a more professional company during the week and they told me it was die CPU causing the bluescreen, as they swapped CPUs to make sure. We had run a stress test on CPU before and it was not overheating. Though I am unsure if it was faulty or if we should have just replied thermal paste to check.

HeyItsFroggy

Honorable
Dec 1, 2014
Hi Froggy, sorry for the wait on the reply, I was a bit busy. Yes, I took my PC to a more professional company during the week and they told me it was die CPU causing the bluescreen, as they swapped CPUs to make sure. We had run a stress test on CPU before and it was not overheating. Though I am unsure if it was faulty or if we should have just replied thermal paste to check.

Re-apply the thermal paste and get back to me about it. You could also be running a more difficult game or doing more intensive tasks than the stress test itself.
Next, monitor your temperatures during gaming/stress tests before reinstalling thermal paste and then do it again after you've already reinstalled thermal paste.

Sep 22, 2020
We have have tried the more difficult games but very few were targeted, and have monitored the temperatures about around 45-55 degrees. Also in my previous reply, I stated the Pc was taken in by a professional computer company and determined it was the CPU causing the bluescreens and have gotten a new one, since then , the issue has not occurred again. But if this does happen again, I will try reinstalling thermal paste and see if that works. Thank you for the reply.