[SOLVED] Bluescreen error

Jan 25, 2020
Hi all.
I just got a bluescreen error (stop code: Critical Structure Corruption) and had to restart the PC.
After restart i went in event logs and found: "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000109 (0xa39fc2df6f7045dc, 0xb3b6cf65c1ee8e8d, 0xfffff80313fe809e, 0x0000000000000001). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 898042f1-5978-41dc-95f9-6e8f179886af.".
I found that file, but dont know what to do with it or find the problem.
I installed windows on a new SSD bought few days ago.
Can someone help with this pls?!
Ty.

Solution
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

it doesn't help with this error but it will if you get another.

One BSOD isn't a big deal, unless its happening all the time.

what are specs of PC? Its probably caused by a driver.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents

upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

it doesn't help with this error but it will if you get another.

One BSOD isn't a big deal, unless its happening all the time.

what are specs of PC? Its probably caused by a driver.

Solution
Jan 25, 2020
Ok...ill do what you said and come back with a reply after i am done.
My specs of PC:
Motherboard: Asus Prime H 310M-K
Processor: i5 8400
Video card: RX 580
RAM-Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4, 2x8GB
HDD Seagate BarraCuda 1 GB
SSD Adata SU 800

Jan 25, 2020
I have done what u said (selected "small memory dump").
I havent install none of drivers from motherboard (internet was working, sound same) plus i even forgot about this.
I installed the chipset and the utilites one. Tried to install the vga driver but it says "my pc doesnt have minimum requirements to install this software (anyway i wont bother with this for now).
Well...ill just wait now and see if it will happen again. If does ill come back.
So...thank you.

Jan 25, 2020
So...after like 4 months i got another bluescreen but I have 3 minidumps files (i think one is from the first bluescreen). I used a program to open (or better said to read them) and all minidump files are caused by ntoskrnl.exe. Also i used memtest86 and windows memory diagnostic and in both test i have errors (in memtest i have hundreds after like 30 min then stopped it). From what i read on internet is pretty clear i have a fault memory. When i have time ill test each memory slot ( i have 2) to see if is one fault or both. Should i upload minidump files so that someone can read them (i dont know how to open them, i saw you need a debugger) and maybe you can find more?!...or is clear that i have a fault ram. Bluescreens and/or crashes are not too often, but i would like to have a pc who can run without them, obviously.