Jul 6, 2013
Hello to everyone!

PC
--------------

CPU: Intel i5 750 @stock
GPU: ZOTAC Nvidia Geforce GTX 780 Amp! Edition @stock
MoBo: Intel DP55WB
Sound: Asus Xonar DS
RAM: 4 x Markvision 4 GB DDR3 1333 @stock (16 GB total)
PSU: Seventeam 650W
HDD: 1T Seagate

TEMPERATURES
--------------

Both, CPU and GPU, are OK.

DRIVERS AND UPDATES
--------------

GPU Driver: 332.21 (updated!)
GPU BIOS: 80.10.3A.00.0C (not updated)
MoBo: BIOS updated!
Saound: 8.0.8.1815 (updated!)

THE PROBLEM
--------------

I am getting many BlueScreen when the PC comes out of Idle.
I leave my PC on and I go out to lunch, or do anything else. With that my monitor turns off itself after 20 minutes and the windows starts doing automatic maintenance and etc.
When I comes back and uses the mouse to turn on the monitor again, I see the initial windows screen (screen to put your password and username). I mean, the PC restarted itself. BlueScreen happened and it restart itself after.

I have several games installed on my PC (Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider ...) and BlueScreen never happened when I played them. Are games that require a lot of PC and still no BlueScreen.

BlueScreen only happens when I stop playing and let my PC in Idle. Or, sometimes, I go back to using PC, I see that it did not restart, but a few seconds later, appears bluescreen and it restarts.

BLUESCREENS
--------------

I formatted the PC. Because I thought I could solve, so I only have 4 reports to show

gyaj.jpg

MINIDUMP FILES
--------------

http://rapidshare.com/share/2BBAF4F3CD2A58F6F2DE1618D9000931

I uploaded 4 file .zip named with date and time to match with the image.

TRYING TO FIND THE PROBLEM
--------------

> Memtest86+ e Memtest86
I downloaded Memtest86 and Memtest86 + program. Unable to complete 1 cycle of tests without the PC restarted itseld during program execution. I tried one memory at a time, tried in pairs, but even so the PC restarts itseld a few minutes later. I thought it could be 16 GB (4 x 4GB) memory Markvision who had recently purchased, so I put 6 GB (3 x 2GB) Kingston memory but still the PC restarts by itself after a few minutes of running program. Not appear that red list of corrupted memory, the PC just restarts. Both in normal mode as in FAIL SAFE.

> Windows Memory Diagnostic
The program ran normally and showed no problem.

> HD Tune Pro
Using this program, in the Health tab, this appears:

tv6d.jpg

--------------
--------------

Anyone have any idea what can be? If you need any further information, please just talk. I will try to provide as quickly as possible.

Solution
edit: bugcheck only when a machine goes idle often indicates a power management link state bug.
to find the issue, you use control panel power managment and set everything to high performance and see if the problem goes away. if it does you start and enable low power states on one device at a time until you find the device that causes the problem. in your case I would start with network drivers then usb drivers.

edit: just read that you ran memtest with errors, you will need to make sure your bios sets the memory timings correctly for your memory before you run the test. swap the memory modules around, if the test is loaded into a bad spot of memory it will not work.

all of the issues are most likely due to memory corruption.
this...

OllieOxenFree

Honorable
Jan 24, 2014
You could try this out. I found it in another post here: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/169199-bsod-0x4e.html
Then, here's the procedure:
- Go to Start and type in "verifier" (without the quotes) and press Enter
- Select "Create custom settings (for code developers)" and click "Next"
- Select "Select individual settings from a full list" and click "Next"
- Select everything EXCEPT FOR "Low Resource Simulation" and click "Next"
- Select "Select driver names from a list" and click "Next"
Then select all drivers NOT provided by Microsoft and click "Next"
- Select "Finish" on the next page.

Reboot the system and wait for it to crash to the Blue Screen. Continue to use your system normally, and if you know what causes the crash, do that repeatedly. The objective here is to get the system to crash because Driver Verifier is stressing the drivers out. If it doesn't crash for you, then let it run for at least 36 hours of continuous operation (an estimate on my part).

If you can't get into Windows because it crashes too soon, try it in Safe Mode.
If you can't get into Safe Mode, try using System Restore from your installation DVD to set the system back to the previous restore point that you created.

edit: bugcheck only when a machine goes idle often indicates a power management link state bug.
to find the issue, you use control panel power managment and set everything to high performance and see if the problem goes away. if it does you start and enable low power states on one device at a time until you find the device that causes the problem. in your case I would start with network drivers then usb drivers.

edit: just read that you ran memtest with errors, you will need to make sure your bios sets the memory timings correctly for your memory before you run the test. swap the memory modules around, if the test is loaded into a bad spot of memory it will not work.

all of the issues are most likely due to memory corruption.
this can be caused by drivers, incorrect memory timings in bios (update BIOS to fix)
or a bad memory module (run memtest86 to detect)

you had CRC errors in your hard drive but I did not detect any core OS files with any memory corruption of the image taken from the hard drive. ( i would update the intel chipset for your mother board and maybe switch my sata cable to another port for the drive (make sure it has a good connection)

I would update the intel network adapter eli63x64.sys
http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/CS-006120.htm
(reason: 2 of the crashes could have been network related)

firestorm (no reason but something is corrupting memory, 3rd party drivers are always a prime suspect)
FireStorm \??\C:\Users\Rodrigo\AppData\Local\Temp\FireStorm.sys Wed Oct 06 09:14:3

swap your memory module slots and run memtest86 to check for memory errors
if you have a bad memory module, you want the bad spot not to be in the area that OS kernel stores shared driver data.
(better to crash a application with bad memory than to crash your windows drivers/ OS)

edit: crash due to memory corruption
edit: third bugcheck cause by memory corruption
edit: second bugcheck is a memory corruption in kernel memory

first bugcheck:
some driver called a interrupt for a piece of hardware but the hardware did not respond within a timeout period and the OS
called a bugcheck for the hardware failure.
BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0}

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time at an IRQL of DISPATCH_LEVEL
or above.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000001, The system cumulatively spent an extended period of time at
DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. The offending component can usually be
identified with a stack trace.
Arg2: 0000000000001e00, The watchdog period.
Arg3: 0000000000000000
Arg4: 0000000000000000

Debugging Details:
------------------

DPC_TIMEOUT_TYPE: DPC_QUEUE_EXECUTION_TIMEOUT_EXCEEDED

CUSTOMER_CRASH_COUNT: 27

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: COMMON_SYSTEM_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x133

PROCESS_NAME: System

CURRENT_IRQL: d

machine info:
Vendor Intel Corp.