Bluestacks ram usage

Status
Not open for further replies.

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys i just download bluestacks for pc , i have 6 gb ram , but in bluestacks setting , maximum is 3030 mb ( 3 gb ) of ram, why though? I mean i have 6 gb it has to be 6 gb full , but this is just 3030 mb ? Is there any fix? Or any other app like bluestacks. Require a full ram , thanks guys

Solution
bluestacks is similar to a virtual machine. resources have to be set aside for it to use. nothing on android really needs 6 gb of ram so the emulator does not bother making that an option. 3 gb is more than ample for anything running on android.

remember that the system itself needs resources and giving them all to bluestacks would hurt the rest of the system performance.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
bluestacks is similar to a virtual machine. resources have to be set aside for it to use. nothing on android really needs 6 gb of ram so the emulator does not bother making that an option. 3 gb is more than ample for anything running on android.

remember that the system itself needs resources and giving them all to bluestacks would hurt the rest of the system performance.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.