Question bluetooth adapter Windows 10 (20H2)

Nov 4, 2020
H'lo. I am use MPOW BH519A (Bluetooth adapter) and Majority Bowfell (bluetooth speaker). Now, Windows 10 (20H2) let me get into bluetooth menu, no! I open bluetooth menu and it "cl-rash" close. Why? This is brand new inst.. abba la pzyo!

https://bit.ly/3jjx5Ww

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
You should ideally be on version 21H1 for your OS, you're a year behind. What is the make and model of your motherboard? Can you check and see what BIOS version you're on at the time of writing? Try uninstalling and reinstalling your wireless adapter's drivers. FYI, the Intel 3165 adapter you have on your platform, has BlueTooth 4.2 on it. Did you need to invest in a standalone BlueTooth adapter?

You're also using an addon app for the OS? Rainmeter?

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020
What is Rainmeter? You make boom-boom! I have MSI B450i gaming plus ac and latest bios (beta version). And Intel integrate bluetooth 4.2 is too slow for FPS gaming. I want direct path from KB&M.

Edit:

I have 20H1 earlier, and same thing -- bluetooth screen, Mm-m.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2020
Ah, no matter. I wait for Microsoft to fix and will be broken (again?)

Edit:

Now, bluetooth speaker cannot even be select in Windows Sound settings. Before, bluetooth speaker select, but not work, ah-ah!

Edit 2:

After plug in 3.5 mm jack into speaker, bluetooth and all sound enhancer go wrong.

Edit 3 (8-7-2021):

Now, Windows is slowly turning off my on-line shopping. I cannot add anything to cart. I cannot log-in to websites, except using browser on C:/ drive. Microsoft is using full-on aggression to patch all loopholes before Windows 11.

Edit 4:

I could not update browser, but did. Now, I can on-line shop and log-in better, but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS