Bluetooth AM/FM Pocket Radio

EricLane

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2013
I can't use up my data listening with my smartphone so I am looking for a pocket radio with AM/FM that I can sync to my bluetooth headset while working. I do a lot of physical work and wired earbuds would get pulled from my ears a lot.

I cannot seem to find a reasonably priced option. I work alone a lot and listening to the radio while working would be nice. If you have any idea where to find what I am looking for, I would appreciate it. Especially if it was rechargeable but that isn't necessary because I could buy rechargeable batteries.

Solution
when I was younger wireless was not an option, the wires can be run under the clothes. use safety pins as a pathway for the cables, this keeps them from wandering around. a bandanna around the neck keeps the wires relatively out of the way and close to your neck.
and as has been mentioned already the wires are the antenna which is very important with radio.

R_1

Expert
Ambassador
when I was younger wireless was not an option, the wires can be run under the clothes. use safety pins as a pathway for the cables, this keeps them from wandering around. a bandanna around the neck keeps the wires relatively out of the way and close to your neck.
and as has been mentioned already the wires are the antenna which is very important with radio.

Solution