Bluetooth and Windows SP2 ??

I have tried to install Logitech Bluetooth Hardware/Software and the
Installer tells me that I have Microsoft Installer already installed and
cannot therefore install the Bluetooth Stack.

However I do not have any Bluetooth Section in Control Panel and therefore
cannot add any new devices.

Does anyone know how to remove the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack - as I have no
reference either to it in Control Panel / Program installed.

Any help will be appreciated.

ALAN W

Alan, I posted this in several places in order to get a response but I am
still waiting for a response. I cant beleive that now on has a solution to
this problem.
Regards,
Thamesman

Any one tell me how to resolve thise error message:
Error: Unable to load bluetooth stack device.

What does this mean and how do I get rid or resolve this message. There was
a program which I was pointed to called PC Doctor but was a little suspicious
as nowhere on the site does it say 'who' or 'where' they are and no contact
details.
It does say on their blurb that it easily corrects this error but I believe
one does not have to buy this software to remedy situation.
Any help would be great,
Thanks