Question bluetooth "board" thingy to aux

Naipross

Reputable
Feb 9, 2017
so I got a cheap knock off airpods for christmas and the sound was terrible and they were just overall terrible so I opened one up and took everything out of it and this is how it looks, can I connect the white and blue wires to a female aux cable and make any wired audio device "wireless"?
64jcX8h.jpg

Naipross

Reputable
Feb 9, 2017
I got it working but I have some other questions

the sound is bad can I make it good somehow there's like no bass and the voices sound low and like humans trying to sound like robots. tried with my phones equalizer but didn't help just made everything deeper when adding more bass

and also I'm trying to switch from the standard 60mah battery to the docks 1000mah battery but the volts are different 3.22v on 60 and 4.03v on the 1000 and I'm right now really dumb and don't know how find how much amps the board needs to know how big of a resistor I need for the voltage to match?
(if something doesn't need a resistor can you use ohm's law to calculate voltage and amps or is that not possible?)
(don't know if any of this makes sense can't really think right know.)

If you can measure voltages, you can measure current as well - connect your multimeter in series between the battery and the thingy. You need 0.8V drop across that resistor, and you'll know how bif it should be by measuring the current.

On the other side - I'd wont bother at all, and connect the thingy directly to your 4V battery.

As for the dull sound - I suppose this is some built-in "correction" for these particular headphones.