Question Bluetooth can't pair to any device

Jan 14, 2019
Hello,
I'm having some problems with pairing devices on bluetooth. I can find any device but I can't connect to any device.

What I have tried:
-Restart bluetooth support service
-run bluetooth troubleshooter
-update bluetooth drivers
-uninstall bluetooth drivers and manually reinstall new ones

There could be 2 things that caused this problem and I'm not very sure which one it is:
1.I recently dualbooted to Linux Mint (on Linux Mint Bluetooth works perfectly by the way so it's not a hardware problem)
2.I recently bought a computer mouse with a bluetooth usb module. I have tried connecting to bluetooth without the usb module ofcourse. the strange thing is, in device manager under bluetooth, the only things are 'bluetooth usb module', 'bluetooth microsoft enumerator' and again 'bluetooth microsoft enumerator'. As stated above I have already unistalled all of these drivers and manually reinstalled them so I don't think this is the problem, but as soon as I plug the bluetooth usb module back in, the general bluetooth adapter disappears and is replaced by the 'bluetooth usb module', very weird.

Hope someone can help me here. Thanks in advance!

Anthony

Colif

Win 11 Master
the strange thing is, in device manager under bluetooth, the only things are 'bluetooth usb module', 'bluetooth microsoft enumerator' and again 'bluetooth microsoft enumerator'.

this is normal, I have all 3 showing under Bluetooth on my pc

but as soon as I plug the bluetooth usb module back in, the general bluetooth adapter disappears and is replaced by the 'bluetooth usb module', very weird.

what is this general bluetooth adapter you speak of?

how are you finding them? are you clicking the + next to add bluetooth or other device (in settings/Devices/Bluetooth and other devices)as that should put you into pairing. I had similar with my headset, I could see it in devices but it wasn't showing under audio in PC.

Jan 14, 2019
what is this general bluetooth adapter you speak of?
It was just called 'bluetooth adapter' I think, but it only appeared after I manually installed new drivers. When I plugged my usb module for the mouse in again, it disappeared, but I don't think that's the important, as you said my drivers are normal now.

how are you finding them? are you clicking the + next to add bluetooth or other device (in settings/Devices/Bluetooth and other devices)as that should put you into pairing. I had similar with my headset, I could see it in devices but it wasn't showing under audio in PC.
Yes, the + next to add bluetooth or other devices, that's how I'm finding them. When I then try to connect to them it just says: can't connect to this device. This happens with all devices I tried with.

Jan 14, 2019
No problem, I'm sorry for my impatience.

I don't think i get what you mean by attaching the aerial to the pc. Also, my computer can see bluetooth devices but it just can't pair.