Question Bluetooth Drivers for 8570p laptop

philm01

Honorable
Mar 28, 2015
Hello all,

I am looking for the drivers for my bluetooth module for the 8570p laptop. The bluetooth module is broadcom BCM92070. I have been looking everywhere for it. I downloaded the sp53550.exe file however, I cannot run it because it is not compatible with windows 10.

Would anyone know where I can get the driver installed?

P.S. The reason that I am looking to download that driver is because my bluetooth audio has a lot of crackling and the audio does in and out. I believe that it is a driver related issue. However, if anyone has any other suggestions I am open to those as well.

ngftsa

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2016
I have an HP 840 G2 and when I got it, I did a clean install of Windows 10 which caused the mic turn off and wireless and mute buttons to not work and eventually I solved it by running windows updater and allowing all of the updates to be installed for all drivers which solved it. So i'd suggest if you haven't already to run windows update and let it install the drivers itself.

philm01

Honorable
Mar 28, 2015
Hello ngftsa,

Thank you for your feedback. I have actually ran the windows update and I did install the bluetooth drivers. However, it did not work. Still having the same issue