Bluetooth Has Completely Dissappeared

12kglixelli

Prominent
Aug 24, 2017
I was trying to connect my ps4 controllerr to my pc however my bluetooth completely dissappeared. It's not present in my notofications tab, nowhere in my settings and there is no sign of it in the device manager, (Not in Unknown Devices either). I have also downgraded from the creator's update and this didn't work. Yes, I have had bluetooth before and my PC is compatible with it but its just completely gone. In addition I tried connecting my controller to ds4 - didn't work and the Steam Big Picture - again no result. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks in Advance!

Solution
I do not believe that the ps4 controllers are able to be detected by PC bluetooth devices. I do believe that there are adapters for this, although they can be pricey. You may be able to use the USB cable that the ps4 comes with for charging your controller to try and see if that will work.

joseph_rizo

Prominent
Aug 29, 2017
I do not believe that the ps4 controllers are able to be detected by PC bluetooth devices. I do believe that there are adapters for this, although they can be pricey. You may be able to use the USB cable that the ps4 comes with for charging your controller to try and see if that will work.

Solution