Bluetooth Headphones Popping

monkified

Commendable
Jun 12, 2016
Have a pair of Cowin E7 bluetooth headphones and what I've noticed is that during periods where these is silence, the headphones will stop transmitting and make a small popping noise (similar to the noise when plugging in wired headphones). Then when there is sound, the headphones will make the popping noise again and then begin the audio. I imagine this may be a power saving thing but I haven't been able to figure out what Windows/hardware configurations I may need to change.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Mar 31, 2019
Hey

Sorry no one has replied as yet, but the problem is simple. Your headphones are dying. This is not a problem with the bluetooth, or something that can be solved with a software. This is basic hardware issues.

If you had this happen to you within 12 months of buying your heapdhones, you probably bough a cheap brand. Next time, if you are looking for something cheap, try COWIN E7 Pro.
It costs less than $70 and are extremely durable.

Of course, if your budget is even less than $70, I don't think you will be able to find a bluetooth headset that can last you a couple of years.

My advice would be to save some money and invest in a good pair. Don't buy new ones every year.