Question Bluetooth issues on Aorus B450 Pro WiFi ITX

Status
Not open for further replies.

BazmanFoo

Commendable
Oct 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

I've got a strange one.

I recently did a fresh Windows install on my Windows 10 system after replacing a few components. I didn't do the FULL wipe (I selected the 'Keep my files' option), which may be relevant.

Ever since, I have been unable to pair any Bluetooth devices with my PC. Bluetooth drivers etc all seem to be fine (manually installed latest to check), it just never discovers any devices, sits scanning indefinitely.

I have reset my headphones to see if the issue was that they had been pair pre wipe but it's made no difference so issue seems to be on PC end. Worked fine prior to wipe so I'm guessing it's software related, no hardware.

Does anyone have any advice on steps I can try? As per subject I'm using the Aorus B450i Pro WiFI ITX motherboard which has BT built in.

Thanks

EDIT: I should add that my phone can find the PC when discoverable, just not the other way round. Which is an issue with headphones without an interface.

BazmanFoo

Commendable
Oct 22, 2019
What hardware did you replace? Board + CPU?

A clean OS install using the latest Windows 10 on a usb flash drive is recommended.

Replaced GPU and CPU. I am trying to avoid a full wipe right now as I plan on upgrading to a larger NVME in the near future.

Is there a way to wipe Bluetooth cache/data maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.