bluetooth network problems between laptop and desktop

jay

ive recently bought 2 bluetooth dongles to create a network between my new
laptop and my desktop computer. i can conect the two together but on the
laptop when i goto my network places and try to view my workgroup a window
appears and says "workgroup is not accessible. you might not have permission
to use this network resource. contact the administrator of this server to
find out if you have permissions. the list of servers for this workgroup
is not currently available." but on the desktop comp i can find my laptop and
explore it. if anyone could tell me what ive done wrong i would gratefully
appreciate it

Boy - I wish some one COULD answer That Q's. I am having the EXACT Problem
and I have done everything in my tiny brain to get it to work and I am
getting totally frustrated! If you get a way to fix it Please e-mail me.
Dan