[SOLVED] Bluetooth not available

Strayer_

Commendable
Dec 1, 2020
I was trying to connect something to Bluetooth on my computer when I found that I can't connect anything to Bluetooth and there isn't even an option to turn Bluetooth on or off. Based on what I've read about the motherboard, it does have Bluetooth. There are Bluetooth driver downloads for my motherboard on MSI's website but when I download this zip, I'm not very good at that type of stuff, so I have no idea what I'm looking at or what I'm supposed to do with it. Here is a parts list for some of my components https://pcpartpicker.com/list/9d8BQq

Solution
I was trying to connect something
Could you elaborate on what that something could be?

Indeed your motherboard comes bundled with a wireless module with BT 5.2 supported out of the box. I'm curious, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Since you've posted this thread in the Windows 10 section, what version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with?

Once you've downloaded the driver package from MSI's support site, extract the files and then enter the folder that was extracted from the zip file, bt_driver_WT>BlueTooth Driver>Win10>Right click WirelessSetup>Run as Administrator. See if that helps you out with reviving you BT adapter.

Lutfij

Titan
I was trying to connect something
Could you elaborate on what that something could be?

Indeed your motherboard comes bundled with a wireless module with BT 5.2 supported out of the box. I'm curious, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? Since you've posted this thread in the Windows 10 section, what version(not edition) of Windows 10 are you working with?

Once you've downloaded the driver package from MSI's support site, extract the files and then enter the folder that was extracted from the zip file, bt_driver_WT>BlueTooth Driver>Win10>Right click WirelessSetup>Run as Administrator. See if that helps you out with reviving you BT adapter.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS