I recently reinstalled windows on my ssd and also upgraded the case, ram, and psu. My motherboard is the Hp Odense2-k. (It is from a prebuilt). My gpu is the GeForce gtx 1060 3gb. After installing windows on the ssd I noticed a couple of things:
- The Bluetooth no longer works
- The wifi connection is much weaker than before.
- Update and reinstall drivers in device manager
- Update and download drivers in hp support and intel driver assistant
- Resetting the PC
- Tried many windows troubleshooters.
- Much more that I can’t remember