bluetooth not working(disappeared )after installing windows updates in windows 8.my laptop HP PAVILLION G6-2312AX

prakh_001

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014
Bluetooth disappeared from everywhere,taskbar,device manager,i installed the latest ralink bluetooth driver for my model (HP PAVILLION G6-2312AX) from hp site but nothing happens ,started facing problem after installing updates from windows yesterday.please help.ASAP

Solution

thanks for your reply .the problem solved.went to device manager.show hidden devices and then there as a yellow symbol on the bluetooth driver.uninstalled it completely and restarted the laptop.the drivers were installed and problem solved. :) bluetooth working absolutely fine now.

prakh_001

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

thanks for your reply .the problem solved.went to device manager.show hidden devices and then there as a yellow symbol on the bluetooth driver.uninstalled it completely and restarted the laptop.the drivers were installed and problem solved. :) bluetooth working absolutely fine now.

Solution

prakh_001

Reputable
Sep 21, 2014

Pergamum

Reputable
Apr 25, 2015
please please. I'm having the same problem. After installing Windows updates, my bluetooth device is nowhere to be seen. I followed your solution but nothing happened. I saw the bluetooth device after clicking the "Show hidden devices" and there I saw it with a yellow sign. If I clicked the "Uninstall" button, shall I check the "Delete the driver software for this device" too?