Question Bluetooth on and off all the time

Oct 16, 2019
Hi, ever since I finished my first pc build, I noticed that my headphones are not working properly with my computer blue tooth. I'm using Bose QC 35 and AirPods. Both are on and off a lot. For example, if I'm watching a video on YouTube, and my headphone is on, it runs no problem, the headphone stays on all time. As soon as I closed the video page, as soon as the audio is paused even, Windows makes a sound that indicates me the headphone is off. After 3 seconds, it's connected again, and then off again, it continues to do this as long as there is no audio output.

I tried everything I can, updated everything I can find, the bluetooth just does not work. I'm using ASRock X570 PHANTOM GAMING 4 WIFI ax ATX AM4 Motherboard. Latest Windows 10. And I got a stock antenna connnected to the mobo.

The solution I have is that play music in the background all the time, except turn off that music volume. But it annoys me a lot. I'm wondering that should I get a new mobo? Thanks a lot in advance.

Oct 16, 2019
Are you on the latest BIOS for that motherboard? By latest, are you working with the latest drivers found off of ASRock's support site? You might want to manually uninstall and reinstall the drivers for your Bluetooth device.

I downloaded Intel Bluetooth driver ver:21.10.1.1 directly from ASRock website. It's exe file and I install that setup directly. But it seems does not help with bluetooth at all. Do I need to enable this driver somewhere in Windows 10?