Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
I currently have a BlueTooth adapter named CSR 4.0 . The problem with it is, my BlueTooth headphones have connection problems and even if it connects it disconnects randomly and the audio sounds very bad and the latency is very high. I am going to buy a new Xbox controller and I am worried about it . If I buy it and it causes problems I would be sad. And I would be playing games like WWE where latency or reaction time is very important. Should I buy a new Bluetooth adapter :
TP-Link USB Bluetooth Adapter
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B07NQ5YGDW/ref=ewc_pr_img_2?smid=A14CZOWI0VEHLG&psc=1

Would it work perfectly with the tp-link adapter or is the fault is in my pc?

Solution
It's pretty safe to say that most bluetooth issues are due to the adapter, or rather issues combining both sides not working well, which is a lot more common with cheaper and lower quality adapters. A good bluetooth 4.2 or 5 adapter should have the highest compatibility with devices.

Lutfij

Titan
Investing in quality hardware does take some of the stress and concerns off your mind, for sure. I'd advise on buying a quality BT adapter, though if I were you, I'd look into an Intel equipped WiFi + BT adapter so you have wireless connectivity taken care of.

In order for us to understand if your PC's at fault, we'll first need to know the specs to your entire build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
Investing in quality hardware does take some of the stress and concerns off your mind, for sure. I'd advise on buying a quality BT adapter, though if I were you, I'd look into an Intel equipped WiFi + BT adapter so you have wireless connectivity taken care of.

In order for us to understand if your PC's at fault, we'll first need to know the specs to your entire build. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Here you go:
CPU:i5 9400f
Motherboard:ASUS prime z390-p
Ram:Corsair 8GB ram stick X2
SSD/HDD:2TB HDD 7200rpm, 240GB nvme SSD
GPU: Gigabyte gtx 1660 super
PSU: Cooler Master 550w (cant remember the exact model)
Chassis:Cooler Master MasterBox K501L

Thank you .

It's pretty safe to say that most bluetooth issues are due to the adapter, or rather issues combining both sides not working well, which is a lot more common with cheaper and lower quality adapters. A good bluetooth 4.2 or 5 adapter should have the highest compatibility with devices.

Solution