Question Bluetooth randomly stopped working ?

Dec 22, 2022
I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio quality for about 30 seconds before it begins stuttering and lagging, then it will eventually stop playing audio. I have been using my AirPods as my headset for awhile and it is super inconvenient that this is happening.

I decided to buy another USB Bluetooth adapter and when I plugged it in I am still experiencing the same problem, it is probably something wrong with my computer. Any ideas on how to fix it?

I have been using a USB Bluetooth adapter for like 6 months now, I usually have my AirPods connected to my pc and that's basically it. Just recently, maybe like the past week the Bluetooth has stopped working. When I am using my AirPods I can connect them and get good audio quality for about 30 seconds before it begins stuttering and lagging, then it will eventually stop playing audio. I have been using my AirPods as my headset for awhile and it is super inconvenient that this is happening.

I decided to buy another USB Bluetooth adapter and when I plugged it in I am still experiencing the same problem, it is probably something wrong with my computer. Any ideas on how to fix it?
set your system to run in high power mode reboot and see if you still have problems.
if it does help, then you would have to go into windows control panel, device manager find the devices and right mouse click to bring up properties, find the power management tab, find the checkbox that tells windows to turn off device to save power and uncheck.
you would have to do this to the device, the usb ports and the usb hubs.
assumption is that the device is going to low power but not going back to high power. Sometimes you have to update the actual device driver to get a fix, sometimes the problem is in the chip set driver sometimes it is in the BIOS version. Hard to tell, setting window to high power prevents the sleep states and is a good test to see if the problem goes away before you look for a fix.

Dec 22, 2022
set your system to run in high power mode reboot and see if you still have problems.
if it does help, then you would have to go into windows control panel, device manager find the devices and right mouse click to bring up properties, find the power management tab, find the checkbox that tells windows to turn off device to save power and uncheck.
you would have to do this to the device, the usb ports and the usb hubs.
assumption is that the device is going to low power but not going back to high power. Sometimes you have to update the actual device driver to get a fix, sometimes the problem is in the chip set driver sometimes it is in the BIOS version. Hard to tell, setting window to high power prevents the sleep states and is a good test to see if the problem goes away before you look for a fix.
hi I set everything in high performance and im still getting the same issue, did the "save power" stuff also but still am experiencing it. Its strange because it was working perfectly fine but now I can get like max 30 seconds before it starts bugging