Feb 8, 2019
Hello All,

I am at my wits end with this one. It defies any explanation.

So I have a PC with a Ubit AX210 WiFi 6E PCIE wifi and Bluetooth adapter. My system runs windows 10, and every time it goes to sleep, the Bluetooth on and off toggle disappears, as does any bluetooth functionality, and I am unable to turn bluetooth back on.
Trying to do anything with the Bluetooth support service, like restarting it, results in Error 1053.

Running the Bluetooth troubleshooter results in Bluetooth radio status not fixed.

Furthermore, it shows up in device manager just fine as Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R). When going to properties, in the general tab it states that there are no drivers installed for this device. However, when going to the driver tab in the properties menu, the driver shows as Intel 22.110.2.1, which is the latest driver from intel.

I have tried disabling and enabling, uninstalling and restarting the computer and setting the Bluetooth support service and its dependents to automatic, as opposed to manual ( the Bluetooth user service refuses being set to automatic for some reason).

System:
RTX 3090
I9-11000k
64gb ram
Gigabyte z590 gaming

Feb 8, 2019
All the latest drivers are installed and it is the latest windows update.

Also, it seems the issue is gone after I installed an NZXT USB 2.0 hub! Perhaps it may have had something to do with the USB 2.0 port on my motherboard that I plugged the adapter into.