Question bluetooth soundbar

J-mie

Prominent
Aug 5, 2019
it blows my mind that there are no sound bars on the market that I can find that will transmit a bluetooth signal. I live in a condo and sometimes on the weekend, I might want to stay up late and watch a move which means it would be good to have a soundbar that can transmit to my wireless headphones but all I can do is buy these crappy addons that barely make it work. I would think that a soundbar that can transmit to a bluetooth headphone would be a no brainer. Can anyone enlighten me as to why this isn't something I can buy? it's so annoying

it blows my mind that there are no sound bars on the market that I can find that will transmit a bluetooth signal. I live in a condo and sometimes on the weekend, I might want to stay up late and watch a move which means it would be good to have a soundbar that can transmit to my wireless headphones but all I can do is buy these crappy addons that barely make it work. I would think that a soundbar that can transmit to a bluetooth headphone would be a no brainer. Can anyone enlighten me as to why this isn't something I can buy? it's so annoying

Would be better to ask the actual makers of the soundbars, they all have emails for questions.