[SOLVED] blurred lines

Sep 5, 2021
im having blurred lines appearing on edges of guns and cars, especially on forza the edges of cars and the car badges on the back of cars are blurry and unreadable is there a setting i dont have on or something, i tried anti aliasing but i dont think that worked.

hardware:
rtx 2060 asus tuf gaming 6gb
ryzen 9 3900x
ryzen stock cooler
asus tuf motherboard x570
corsair 16gb rgb pro ram clocked at 3200mhz
750w evga gold psu g5 supernova
samsung 500gb ssd
2tb seagate barracuda hdd

Solution
From what I've read Forza 4 had Chromatic Aberration and Distortion, and some thought it couldn't be turned off, others said it was a setting you could disable in the menu. If you're by chance playing the latest Horizon 5, try disabling those settings, as well as Film Grain if it has it. Chromatic Aberration in particular would cause blur on edges though.
From what I've read Forza 4 had Chromatic Aberration and Distortion, and some thought it couldn't be turned off, others said it was a setting you could disable in the menu. If you're by chance playing the latest Horizon 5, try disabling those settings, as well as Film Grain if it has it. Chromatic Aberration in particular would cause blur on edges though.

Solution
Sep 5, 2021
i will check those settings now