Blurred screen after installation of GPU drivers

TomHart97

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
Hi all,

I recently upgraded my computer and went from using a VGA cable to HDMI. However I have encountered a problem, when I first turned on my new PC the graphics where in HD then I had to install the drivers for my GPU, once I restarted my PC after the installation the graphics became blurry and I am unable to resolve this after numerous attempts. Any help than can be given would be truly appreciated.

PC Specs:
GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270X Gaming 2GB Overclocked AMD PCI Express Graphics Card
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H USB 3.0 Intel Z77 Socket 1155 Ivybridge
CPU: Intel Core i5 3330 Ivy Bridge Processor Quad Core Socket 1155

For my monitor I use my 32" TV
Model: Technika 32-270 32 Inch Full HD 1080p LCD TV

Solution
G
its probs because your tv is not true 1080p its probs HD ready or what ever con they call it your native ress is probs 720p or next ress up I had the same issue with an lg 3d smart tv it wasn't true 1080p even though it displays 1080p just not true 1080p that's why it blurs, well that was my issue, yours sounds very similar, I cured the problem by buying the better 42inch dual core smart tv 3d model wifi you name it lol and I only use it for a monitor lol oh well ...
G

its probs because your tv is not true 1080p its probs HD ready or what ever con they call it your native ress is probs 720p or next ress up I had the same issue with an lg 3d smart tv it wasn't true 1080p even though it displays 1080p just not true 1080p that's why it blurs, well that was my issue, yours sounds very similar, I cured the problem by buying the better 42inch dual core smart tv 3d model wifi you name it lol and I only use it for a monitor lol oh well ...

Solution
G

I think Technika is Tesco's own electronics brand and suspect they cut back on screen ress for the price of tv, I could be wrong though

Latest posts