[SOLVED] blurry games on high or ultra settings

Genozero

Commendable
Jun 10, 2017
Hi! I'm playing Devil May Cry 5 at Ultra settings and getting a solid 75 fps which is not a problem for me. The problem is its kinda' blurry, I've set the resolution to the recommended resolution on my monitor. is it due to my graphics card or monitor I dont know I was hoping someone could help me with this. its not blurry on other games so far. my monitor is pretty old now.
My PC specs:
core i5 8400
16gb ram
1tb hdd
120gb ssd
gtx 1050 3gb 96 bit
Monitor: Samsung SyncMaster T190 - LCD monitor - 19"

Solution
So your playing your games, including DMC5, at 1440x900?

If you have another monitor to try (even if higher resolution such as 1080P) I would give this a shot. Since your using the 1050 you may need to lower settings slightly but if the game is noticeably clearer then it may be time for a monitor upgrade.

On the other hand since your other games are clear maybe it's a setting in the graphic settings that's causing that blurriness.

WildCard999

Titan

If you have another monitor to try (even if higher resolution such as 1080P) I would give this a shot. Since your using the 1050 you may need to lower settings slightly but if the game is noticeably clearer then it may be time for a monitor upgrade.

On the other hand since your other games are clear maybe it's a setting in the graphic settings that's causing that blurriness.

Solution

Genozero

Commendable
Jun 10, 2017

alright thanks for the fast response. I'll try tweaking the settings again to see if it gets any better.

Genozero

Commendable
Jun 10, 2017

so it worked when I changed rendering mode to normal and v sync off. it's a bit better now and a bit clearer than before. anyways thanks for the help again much appreciated!