Oct 8, 2020
I have a basic gt1030 card which doesn't have a vga connecter only one hdmi and DVI connector so I'm using a hdmi to vga adapter which for some reason makes my display shaky and blurry the direct motherboard output gives a sharp image . Using another slightly smaller monitor gets a good display.
I'm struggling to play valorent and and read text for long periods of time. My question is gpu passthrough a good option or should I go and buy a new monitor all together or is there some other cheaper way to fix it thanks ☺️!!!

Solution
The issue is with your adapter, try and swap the adapter out for a DVI to VGA adapter. If you have the funds, buy a monitor that has the inputs that conform to the outputs on your GPU, it also helps you get one foot into the door if you grab an HDMI monitor for future upgrades on your GPU side.

Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Lutfij

Titan
The issue is with your adapter, try and swap the adapter out for a DVI to VGA adapter. If you have the funds, buy a monitor that has the inputs that conform to the outputs on your GPU, it also helps you get one foot into the door if you grab an HDMI monitor for future upgrades on your GPU side.

Please include your system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Case:

Solution