Blurry Text (HDMI)

etchersoy23

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
I have a Monitor that includes HDMI ports and I got a new graphics card today. On my old one I had a VGA port and now my new one (which is the same card just a different manufacturer) has a DVI Port and an HDMI Port. I do not have a DVI port and I don't know what it is, but I do have an HDMI cable and HDMI port so I used that. When I plugged it it, the screen is full but everything is so small and blurry. It gives me a headache to look at it sometimes. I tried everything in the Catalyst Control Center having to due with displays and I cannot find a solution. What do I do? I mean it's so blurry! Help please.

etchersoy23

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
It's a FUNAI TV that I got at a black friday sale. It works fine. Just small. I went through all the menus on the TV but nothing. I might have to get used to it or just get a DVI Cable. and Kellz182 it only effects the desktop and google chrome and stuff for me. The Games are normal.. Everything works fine with this new graphics card I got, except for Black Ops 2, but I've had a problem with BO2 before I RMA'd the graphics card. So now I'm guessing it's the game itself, but other than that. everything is completely fine. Just small.. blurry text.

Dazinek

Honorable
Sep 9, 2014
If it sounds like what I think it is...

If on Windows 7 then right click My Computer then go to System properties then go to Advanced system settings tab then go to performance then scroll through visual effects and then uncheck cleartype or font smoothing.