Boght a new laptop and can not use is becouse of eye strain! Need advice.

riltar

Prominent
Jul 31, 2017
I have a problem and I need your advices.
2 month ago I bought a new laptop – Dell XPS 13. This laptop was great, but there was one huge problem – after 15-20 minutes of using this PC I started to feel eye strain. I tried to make resolution lover and to change screen brightness. That did not help me. I used it for 2 weeks and after that I sold it to buy a different laptop. I thought that it was a problem because of this specific model of laptop.
I have my desktop PC and I don’t have any problems with my eyes when I use it. I can use my PC for many hours and everything is OK. My desktop monitor is LED FULL HD – ViewSonic – VX2453. Also I have an Ipad 3 (2012) and I also don’t have any problems with my eyes even when I read something on it for many hours. And I don’t have any problems when I use my smatphone (Samsung galaxy s6) for a long time as well…
So I bought a new laptop – Asus Zenbook UX430UQ – 14 inch full hd screen.. After 30 minutes of using it I realized that I have the same problem with it – I started to feel eye strain and it was very hard to use more than 20-30 minutes… So I gave this laptop back to the shop…
But I need a laptop because of my work and I don’t know what to do. Is it possible that all new models of screens are bad for my eyes? Why I feel eye strain after 20 minutes of using new laptop, but don’t feel it when I use my desktop PC, phone or Ipad for many hours? Also I don’t feel any eye strain when I use my mother’s old laptop – Asus N53. Seems like I have a problems with the specific type of technology of those new screens…
Sorry for my bad English, I hope you understand me. I need your help!

Solution
The SAAR value for different electronic products are different which means the strength of radiation emission is different on different electronic devices. I advise you to use you good blue cut lens specs which will help you to solve this problem.

manish_58

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017
The SAAR value for different electronic products are different which means the strength of radiation emission is different on different electronic devices. I advise you to use you good blue cut lens specs which will help you to solve this problem.

Solution

manish_58

Prominent
Jul 28, 2017

You have contact support of a company before buying any product. They will provide you exact SAAR value of that product.