I never install ryzen master
I never install ryzen store Mi
I never change any setting in bios .
I enable d.o.c.p standard for RAM
And my power plan is high performance .

Should i install those apps?
Any effect in my performance?
Should i update bios ?

My boot since i press the power Botton is 17s .
I disable start up apps and don't effect.

And fast start up in windows and fast boot in bios ufei is enabled.

What can i do?
Is that boot time for that rig is oky?

TNX FOR HELP GUYS.

Solution
Also, the bios time shown in Task manager, start up... isn't always accurate. Its just what bios reports to windows, I have seen people where the time shows as 20 minutes but in reality it has a normal start. As USAFRet says, you have no control over how fast bios hands control to windows.

Mine takes 45 seconds to boot into win 10, used to be faster on win 7 but I didn't have to go through login process there. I came from hdd, anything below a minute is fast for me still. I have had instant start computer before although a Tandy color is only a computer in name compared to what people expect from them now.

I don't know the answer regarding ryzen power plans.

you might want to go to balanced and see if CPU can turbo boost to 4.2ghz...

USAFRet

Titan
I never update bios .
Maybe. Only do a BIOS update if there is a specific issue you have, and a newer BIOS addresses that specific issue.

I never install amd chip drivers.
Yes, install that.

I never install ryzen master
No.

I never install ryzen store Mi
No.

I never change any setting in bios .
Only change tat which you need.

I enable d.o.c.p standard for RAM
Leave it as you currently have it.

And my power plan is high performance .
Leave it.

Ojimoji

Prominent
Aug 27, 2019
you say leave my power plan to high performance
and also you say install ryzen chip driver.
is ryzen chip driver just a power plan?
or improve cpu stability and performance speed .
please clear that for me.
tnx

Colif

Win 11 Master
shame this isn't bigger

Ssd green WD 120 sata3

how can you live in such a small drive? We normally recommend 250gb or bigger for windows - it just gives you more space to move.

running high performance means CPU runs warmer, hope you got good cooling. It runs at 100% speed even when pc just idle at desktop. I don't see point but others want max speed all time, I guess.

Ojimoji

Prominent
Aug 27, 2019
Ok
shame this isn't bigger

how can you live in such a small drive? We normally recommend 250gb or bigger for windows - it just gives you more space to move.

running high performance means CPU runs warmer, hope you got good cooling. It runs at 100% speed even when pc just idle at desktop. I don't see point but others want max speed all time, I guess.
Thats drive good for me.
I know windows high perfomance what is is it.
What's different between windows balance plan and ryzen balance plane?
Some one says ryzen plane was good for ryzen 1000. And for ryzen 2000 windows power plan is enough.
And some one says ryzen plane better and smarter.
I have stock cooler .
And another question is ; a few week ago ryzen chip driver was in amd support site , and now for my cpu ryzen, chip driver doesn't exist in amd site.
Should i installed?
Any effect in my cou?
My mobo have stock bios (2301)
Should i update bios to improve performance ?
Cuse my boottime is 17s and task maneger shows me;
(last biostime 10s)
And cpu under load in high performance lock in 4ghz and not reach 4.2ghz and 75 temp.
Also a ihave 5 Chassis fan.
I expect at least 10s boot time.
Tnx . Sorry for my bad engilsh

USAFRet

Titan
Task Manager is showing you the time it takes for the BIOS to do its thing. Here, 10 seconds.
The next 7 seconds is what Windows and your drive does.

That initial 10 seconds has nothing to do with your drive.

Stop stressing over a few seconds either way, of which are already good and you have no influence over.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Also, the bios time shown in Task manager, start up... isn't always accurate. Its just what bios reports to windows, I have seen people where the time shows as 20 minutes but in reality it has a normal start. As USAFRet says, you have no control over how fast bios hands control to windows.

Mine takes 45 seconds to boot into win 10, used to be faster on win 7 but I didn't have to go through login process there. I came from hdd, anything below a minute is fast for me still. I have had instant start computer before although a Tandy color is only a computer in name compared to what people expect from them now.

I don't know the answer regarding ryzen power plans.

you might want to go to balanced and see if CPU can turbo boost to 4.2ghz if its not running hot all the time. If its anything like how Intel turbo boosts work, you only get them under optimal temps, if CPU is too hot it won't do it.

Solution