Boot disk for acer aspire 5738z

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaik1987

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2011
hi,

i have acer aspire 5738z laptop with windows 7 64 bit os, now my lap was under problem, it need windows startup disk, but i didn't backup the file in that lap, if i do reinstalliation i have lost those files, how to get that file safely and how to fix those issue tel me.

kindly tel me to this id pls: shaik1987@gmail.com

jouster

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2011
If you are wanting certain personal files you have on the HDD.
option 1-If you have a external HDD,take your HDD out of the laptop & install it in the external.Hook it up to another computer & save it on that computer.
option 2-If you have a flash or SD card.Download killdisk & burn img to cd.Boot from the disc.Once it loads,you can see all the contents in the HDD.I believe you can transfer to the flash or SD in killdisk.Just make sure the files you are wanting to save match the format of the format on the flash.NFTS or FAT32.NFTS is files larger then 1GB,FAT32 is files smaller then 1GB.NFTS can have files smaller then a gb.Those are just the standard.

If you just need the OS install disc.Here you go.
http://www.mydigitallife.info/download-windows-7-iso-official-32-bit-and-64-bit-direct-download-links/
Download the exact Version & bit your laptop came with,burn to DVD.img burn works fine.And use your product key on the bottom somewhere on the laptop to activate.Boom,your good to go with clean install & legal.

Status
Not open for further replies.