[SOLVED] Boot game and flash white pixels and some black pixels

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
I launch Elden Ring and the game just bugged out and the top of the game was white pixels flashing and 1 black maybe dead pixel idk, is it a problem with the gpu ? I bought it like 2 weaks ago its rtx 3070 should i RMA or wait to see if it happens again, after restart the computer it didnt happen that was the first time I saw that.

I recorded this videos for proof if I need to RMA

1st - https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aBIkEZAV2w0
2nd -

Last edited:

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
GPU : RTX 3070 GIGABYTE VISION
RAM : 2x 8GB from TRIDENT Z RGB CL 15
MOTHERBOARD : ROG B450 F GAMING base speed at 3000 but I changed in bios to 3200
PSU : Cooler Master V750 SFX Gold
NVME from Samsung for windows and HDD for games

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
@COLGeek just 1 question can It be also possible because its not inside a case, atm I don't have a case my motherboard its just sitting at my desk, I don't think its overeating but can It be because not inside a case? dumb question but I was thinking about it
Im still going to contact the store, but I was just thinking about that and I need to ask sorry

COLGeek

Cybernaut
@COLGeek just 1 question can It be also possible because its not inside a case, atm I don't have a case my motherboard its just sitting at my desk, I don't think its overeating but can It be because not inside a case? dumb question but I was thinking about it
Im still going to contact the store, but I was just thinking about that and I need to ask sorry
Upload a picture to a site like imgur.com and then post a link here. I need to understand what you mean.

If what I think you mean, yes, you could lack proper grounding and cause a glitch like you experienced to happen.

LuciferDoll

Reputable
Jul 9, 2019
I’m thinking about going tomorrow to the store and report the problem and see if it will be replaced, but so it could have been me causing the problem and the GPU could be fine ?