[SOLVED] Boot loop after cleaning PC

farzantashfeen

Commendable
Nov 25, 2017
My pc was running absolutely fine but was randomly crashing at some points. I figured that it was an HDD overheating problem so i decided to open up my system and rearrrange my two HDDs. After this the pc is not starting. It gets stuck in boot loop where the fans start spinning for 3 seconds then stop then start again.
However whenever i disconnect one HDD the pc boots up fine. It doesn't matter which one i disconnect, the system boots up. I've checked all cables and they are all fine. The health of both the HDDs is also good.
The system also boots up if i spam the power button and keep pressing it a few times. However it does beep when i press the button in the middle of a boot loop. The beeps have no pattern and are proportional to the time left in the bootloop.

My pc was running absolutely fine but was randomly crashing at some points. I figured that it was an HDD overheating problem so i decided to open up my system and rearrrange my two HDDs. After this the pc is not starting. It gets stuck in boot loop where the fans start spinning for 3 seconds then stop then start again.
However whenever i disconnect one HDD the pc boots up fine. It doesn't matter which one i disconnect, the system boots up. I've checked all cables and they are all fine. The health of both the HDDs is also good.
The system also boots up if i spam the power button and keep pressing it a few times. However it does beep when i press the button in the middle of a boot loop. The beeps have no pattern and are proportional to the time left in the bootloop.
When both drives are plugged in check bios for your boot order it maybe changing.