[SOLVED] Boot Loop after enabling Secure Boot ?

Sep 26, 2021
Recently I decided I wanted to install Windows 11 so I turned on Secure Boot. After I did that the PC went into a boot loop. I tried plugging in my Windows 11 flashed USB drive before I booted and it started with no boot looping but no graphics appeared on screen and as soon as I remove the USB drive, the PC continues to boot loop. I have removed the motherboard's battery and nothing. Please help.

Recently I decided I wanted to install Windows 11 so I turned on Secure Boot. After I did that the PC went into a boot loop. I tried plugging in my Windows 11 flashed USB drive before I booted and it started with no boot looping but no graphics appeared on screen and as soon as I remove the USB drive, the PC continues to boot loop. I have removed the motherboard's battery and nothing. Please help.
what are the specs? also the motherboard?

Sep 26, 2021
Okay so after removing my GPU entirely from the case and unplugging it, it stopped boot looping and runs perfectly. I haven't tried putting my GPU back in but does anyone suggest I do anything before I do?