Boot Mgr Missing

May 19, 2018
Hi,

I have just cloned my HDD to my new SSD, but after rebooting, the error 'BOOTMGR is missing, press ctrl+alt+del to restart.

I have tried to boot from both drives, but this error keeps popping up. I am on Windows 10 and the only thing I can access is my BIOS.

Thanks in advance for any help :)

Solution
make a windows 10 boot usb stick using the windows media creation tool. boot into dos tools see if and diskpart commands can fix or make a bootmgr. if it cant unplug your hard drive and then remove the partions on the ssd and then let windows 10 installer put a clean windows 10 image on your ssd. all you have to do is click i dont have my code right now and it will pull your digital code back in for you when you log into windows.
make a windows 10 boot usb stick using the windows media creation tool. boot into dos tools see if and diskpart commands can fix or make a bootmgr. if it cant unplug your hard drive and then remove the partions on the ssd and then let windows 10 installer put a clean windows 10 image on your ssd. all you have to do is click i dont have my code right now and it will pull your digital code back in for you when you log into windows.

Solution

USAFRet

Titan

Something went wrong with the clone operation.

Can you return the system back to working operation with just the original HDD connected?
What other drives are in this system?