Boot Options

Sandy

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2002

While using Windows 98, we were able to offer the PC user
options through the autoexec.bat to either go to the
netware client login or to bypass that and just start up
windows free of the network. Is there a way to do this
when using Windows XP?

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

XP uses CONFIG.NT and AUTOEXEC.NT - did you try those?

They should be in the \system32 directory

"Sandy" <sbayer@*removethis*akteamsters.com> wrote in message
> While using Windows 98, we were able to offer the PC user
> options through the autoexec.bat to either go to the
> netware client login or to bypass that and just start up
> windows free of the network. Is there a way to do this
> when using Windows XP?

Not for what the OP is asking for.

--

Star Fleet Admiral Q @ your service