Aug 17, 2019
Howdy all, I have a boot order problem, nearly every time I go to turn on the PC it will not boot unless I go back to BIOS and change boot order back to Samsung C: drive from WD E: drive. The PC will also not complete the Windows 1903 update, these problems started after a BIOS and firmware update to support Ryzen 3rd gen and subsequent installation of Ryzen 5 3600 3rd gen and 16GB RAM. Once booted the PC works fine but if i don't hit button to get into the BIOS in time to check and probably change boot order I have to manually kill power with PSU switch and try again, I'm afraid I'm going to hurt PC by continuing to do this. Last Christmas I was gifted a Samsung EVO SSD 500GB, I cloned my 120GB SK Hynix SSD to the Samsung and until now it worked fine. I've tried reflashing BIOS, clearing BIOS, resetting to defaults, latest firmware and drivers, Windows update to 1903 (which always fails) and I'm not sure what else to do. Should I back up all my critical files, wipe all three drives and do a fresh install of Windows 10 1903? Thanks for any help that can be offered. I do have some hardware replacement experience.
MB: MSI B350M Bazooka
BIOS Version: 7A38v1LM(Beta version) July 1st, 2019 (Latest)
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (No OC)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator 3200Mhz
GPU: Radeon RX 580
PSU: 450W Cyberpower (From what I can tell, this is a prebuilt Cyberpower PC i purchased new from Best Buy)
1st Drive: Samsung EVO SSD 500GB, C: (Boot, Often Used apps, Steam)
2nd Drive: SK Hynix SSD 120GB D: (X-Plane 11)
3rd Drive: WD 1TB HDD E: (Steam Library, occasionally used apps)
All drives are Sata, no M.2.

Aug 17, 2019
I forgot to mention, I tried removing the other drives from the system and it would not find a Windows Boot Manager at all and wouldn't boot. I eventually just reconnected them and boot order was right and it went right into Windows.

USAFRet

Titan
Rather than going through 1800 steps of "fix it"...start with a known clean base.
Full wipe and reinstall.

Create a new Win 10 USB install
Disconnect ALL drives except the one you want the OS on.
Then...

Aug 17, 2019
I thought this might be an answer so I am currently creating a Windows 10 USB using my laptop. And I've downloaded the essential drivers I'll need, display and chipset. Thank you.