[SOLVED] Boot Problems

Apr 3, 2021
Update: Turns out my new motherboard bios wasn't up to date and didn't register the 11700k. I had to download the bios drivers on a USB drive, install an older model cpu I had and then update the bios drivers via the USB drive.

Problem solved

I purchased all new components except for a gpu (oos every where). Z490 Tomahawk MB, Intel 11700k cpu, DDR4-3200 16gbx2 ram, EVEA 750 G3 PSU and a hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler. After installing the parts and trying to do the initial start I'm only noticing the fans and LED lights are turning on.

My experience is limited as I've only built one other PC and that was about 5 years ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Solution
After installing the parts and trying to do the initial start I'm only noticing the fans and LED lights are turning on.
Go through this check-list.

BTW - hyper 212 EVO is not enough to cool 11700k under full load. A better cooler is necessary.
After installing the parts and trying to do the initial start I'm only noticing the fans and LED lights are turning on.
Go through this check-list.

BTW - hyper 212 EVO is not enough to cool 11700k under full load. A better cooler is necessary.

Solution