Question Boot screen is a corrupted mess

Nov 24, 2021
zwcj68bhikp81.png

Everytime I start my pc it will display this, I'm on the latest BIOS, with a healthy GPU and without any other issues, it will do it sometimes and other times it will do it perfectly fine. Restarts are guaranteed to evade this issue
what's causing this and how can I fix it?

Nov 24, 2021
full system spec?
-CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G
  • Motherboard: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PRO WIFI
  • RAM XPG Spectrix D50 8GB 3200 MHz x 2
  • SSD M.2. Gammix S41 1TB
  • PSU: Corsair CX750F RGB
  • Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black
  • Monitor Asus VG248QG
    Geforce RTX 3060

Last edited:
zwcj68bhikp81.png

Everytime I start my pc it will display this, I'm on the latest BIOS, with a healthy GPU and without any other issues, it will do it sometimes and other times it will do it perfectly fine. Restarts are guaranteed to evade this issue
what's causing this and how can I fix it?
It looks like sync with monitor problem, resolution or frequency. How are monitor and MB connected ?
Latest BIOS flashed ?

Nov 24, 2021
I should mention too, interacting with it, like attempting to enter BIOS, will make it worse. Boot screen is just an issue that you can wait away, but the BIOS is a view to hell. You can't see anything and if I try to "Save changes & exit" It will loop and constantly enter the BIOS, forcing me to hard reset the rig.

It will only happen if you're trying to boot again and again, if I turn it on, for example, after waking up, all will be good.

This started happening after updating the BIOS.