Boot time on SSD 7+minutes

Feb 5, 2019
Hi all. New to the forum.

I am having an issue with boot times on my 850 EVO 250gb. When i first installed Win10 onto the SSD it was working and loading in reasonable time, but recently (i cant place a time on when) the load times have reached a max recorded time of 7:30 in the black screen with the windows icon and spinning dots in the middle. also my motherboard QR code sits at AE the whole time during the boot sequence.
One funny thing i did notice was during that whole time my orange HD light didn't blink once, only right before boot. i have changed all different modes on power options, disabled all startup apps and turned on and off Fast boot. I read that the AE code means "Legacy Boot event" for my Mobo. If someone has a solution that'd be great.

CPU: Ryzen 5 1500x
GPU: Radeon RX580 8gb
Mem: 2x8gb 3000mhz Crucial Balistix Tracer RGB @ 3400mhz
PSU: Thermaltake SmartSE 730w
OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO 256gb
Storage: Barracuda 4TB 5400RPM
Mobo: Asus Crosshair Vi Hero x370 (Bios: 8006) i think

Any help is kindly appreciated

Update: i shut down my pc anf unplugged my storage drive, having just my ssd, it booted like normal (a few seconds). But upon shutting down and trying again it went back to waiting 5+ minutes with zero activity on Drive LED...

Lutfij

Titan
I'd burn that PSU if I were you, before it burns the investment inside that chassis.

Start there. Next, you should recreate your bootable installer using Windows Media Creation Tools and install the S from scratch since we're now on 1806. 1809 was a failed attempt from Microsoft though that might change soon.

Feb 5, 2019

What is wrong with this PSU :(
i was told it was stable.
secondly i am not sure on how to do that.
thirdly i am on 1803 not 1809 . should i update to 1806?
Also will i need to buy a new product key re-activate it?