Generuu

Commendable
Mar 10, 2020
Hi, I'll keep this short and sweet.

Recently I installed Ryzen Master to get a little into overclocking. As I was installing it, it recommended that I update my BIOS.

I think, "Hm okay well It's been a few years since I've last done that so why not."

I m-flash the latest BIOS update for my MSI B350 Tomahawk Arctic and am shown a rather ugly "Click" BIOS. I know they simplified it to make some room for the 3000 series chips so I think "Alright I hate how this looks and operates but with Ryzen Master I won't really need to come back here to often so I don't mind."

Unfortunately, it was after this where I noticed two things. One, the Windows 10 boot circle (The one that spins as you load up your computer) is now showing up on my secondary monitor. Where I actually have to enter my credentials go back to my main monitor though. The second thing was the boot-up time was increased substantially. Like... hard drive levels of boot time.

I've been using a SATA SSD for well over a few years now and while it performs great in just about everything else, after m-flashing my BIOS, my boot times go into the minutes now.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

TRENDING THREADS