Bootdisk ssd does not read any os installed

noobsaibot99

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2012
Apparently my bootdisk has not been detected when im booting. But im pretty sure that this ssd is the one that i used as bdisk for more than a year now.

Although the files on the ssd are readable from another os it just cant boot on my original windows and boot looping

This happened when i changed my cpu cooler from h100i to d14. I thougjt it was just the cooler then i switched from d14 to h100i and still boot loop.

I scanned for viruses and errors there were some found and dealt with but still cant boot.

In dos it reads as no os found.

Im afraid i dont want to reformat cause i hve important saves from the bootdisk. Although i did have a backup but its in .nda format and i dont know what to do with it.

What do you think is the problem? I dont know what to do now, ive run out of ideas

Since you reset it, you would have to reconfigure it, and make sure if it was in EUFI mode / and / or secureboot before / when windows was installed, that its on EUFI and secureboot now. It may have been on EUFI before and legacy now..

If this is the case, I dont think it'll boot if it's on legacy, because EUFI if this is what it was on originally it creates a GPT partition, that legacy mode wont recognise

Result it wont boot

noobsaibot99

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2012
It didnt work but i found out that pressing end b4 booting then choosing the without slic loader option i can boot but i want it to restore ro healthier form. I have a backup of my drive but in nero format .nda

TRENDING THREADS