Question booted with American megatrend with no beeps or errors

iikii

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2013
This happens since a few days ago. I switched on my computer 3 times a day. One of the 3 times when I switched on, it will boot with the American megatrend screen with no errors or beeps. I will need to press F1 and the exit without saving to resume booting my pc normally.

What's going on with my PC? Is it CMOS need resetting or could it be RAM or maybe a sign of hardware problem coming soon.

thanks

This happens since a few days ago. I switched on my computer 3 times a day. One of the 3 times when I switched on, it will boot with the American megatrend screen with no errors or beeps. I will need to press F1 and the exit without saving to resume booting my pc normally.

What's going on with my PC? Is it CMOS need resetting or could it be RAM or maybe a sign of hardware problem coming soon.

thanks
Do you mean BIOS POST screen ? Megatrend is just BIOS manufacturer, can be found on may MBs and doesn't mean anything.
You need to list all parts of your PC.
PS. That problem nay be caused by low voltage on CMOS battery.

iikii

Distinguished
Feb 27, 2013
Do you mean BIOS POST screen ? Megatrend is just BIOS manufacturer, can be found on may MBs and doesn't mean anything.
You need to list all parts of your PC.
PS. That problem nay be caused by low voltage on CMOS battery.
it usually booted normally to the startup loading screen but now it booted to the American Megatrend screen first, I pressed F1 to continue to the BIOS screen.

TRENDING THREADS