Booting in Safe Mode but experiencing blue loading screen without

Daequil

Honorable
Oct 6, 2013
Hi,

So the issue started last night when I turned off my PC and Windows had an update. Fast forward to this morning where I attempted to boot my desktop and got stuck on a bright blue screen with loading dots on it that was perpetually loading no matter how long I left it. I could Ctrl Alt Delete to see the login screen but no actual box to input my password.

Fast forward some more, and between restarting and using system recovery points I was still getting stuck on the same screen. I even reset windows entirely removing all programs that didn't come with Windows but to no avail. I have been able to boot my PC using safe mode just fine and everything works as it normally should.

I am completely lost at this point and I have no idea as to what could be causing this or what I could do to fix it.

Help would be much appreciated.

Solution
It'd be a good idea to back up your critical data while in Safe Mode and then proceed to reinstall your OS as anything else can and will make things worse for both the data on the drive and your system. There are cases where systems have refused to operate at all.

You can look into these tutorials:
create a a bootable USB installer
reinstall Windows 10 though assuming your installation is based off the free upgrade path.

Can you please pass on your full systems specs? Have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are up to date? You may also want to disable automatic device driver updates to prevent any conflicts with OS, drivers and device.

Lutfij

Titan
It'd be a good idea to back up your critical data while in Safe Mode and then proceed to reinstall your OS as anything else can and will make things worse for both the data on the drive and your system. There are cases where systems have refused to operate at all.

You can look into these tutorials:
create a a bootable USB installer
reinstall Windows 10 though assuming your installation is based off the free upgrade path.

Can you please pass on your full systems specs? Have you made sure your BIOS and remaining device drivers are up to date? You may also want to disable automatic device driver updates to prevent any conflicts with OS, drivers and device.

Solution