[SOLVED] Booting into BIOS

Oct 20, 2020
So I upgraded my PC. I changed the cpu cooler from the default wraith spire to the CoolerMaster hyper 212. I had to put in the piece for it under the mobo and as a result unplugged my mobo. My SSD has windows on it and I was using everything fine yesterday. But now I am sent into BIOS and can’t load into windows using my ssd that has it on it

Solution
So I upgraded my PC. I changed the cpu cooler from the default wraith spire to the CoolerMaster hyper 212. I had to put in the piece for it under the mobo and as a result unplugged my mobo. My SSD has windows on it and I was using everything fine yesterday. But now I am sent into BIOS and can’t load into windows using my ssd that has it on it
Can you see your SSD as boot option on your BIOS? If yes, place it on the first line and boot with it. If not, reconnect the cable/check if cable is unplugged.

Soortt

Honorable
Nov 12, 2016
Can you see your SSD as boot option on your BIOS? If yes, place it on the first line and boot with it. If not, reconnect the cable/check if cable is unplugged.

Solution