[SOLVED] Booting loading dots freeze

Dec 5, 2020
So yesterday afternoon my computer is fine, but a few hours later, when I turn my computer back on, when booting where there is a windows logo and spinning dots, but after 2 seconds, the spinning dots freeze, I have tried all the ways
1. Try reinstalling windows with USB
but still, the spinning dots froze

2. Tried changing the Bios settings, but still

3. Clean the dust inside the case

4. Unplug all connected USB

I can't even enter the automatic repair menu, it keeps freezing on the boot screen

I also don't know where the problem came from, it's just that, when I turn on the computer and the Lenovo logo appears, there is a loud machine sound, and slowly it starts to become small and stable, but when the spinning dots freeze, the machine that sounded just lost its sound, I sure it's not the fan

My operating system
Lenovo H50-50 , windows 8.1 x64 bit, intel core i5 4460 3.2ghz, HDD 1T, 4gb Ram, Nvidia Geforce gt720 2gb

Dec 5, 2020
Thank you. I will take my pc to service center later, when i had money 😅 cuz im still a student. After talking to you, I feel a little calmer, from yesterday I couldn't calm down with that. because I don't know what's wrong, whether it's caused by a virus, or a pc component. God bless you :)