Question Booting option doesn't change even after selecting it in BIOS

Bigi_dookieping

Prominent
Jun 1, 2020
Hey. I have been using my 120GB SanDisk Sata SSD as my primary boot option for a while now. I have a HDD as well, but only have been using it for other files. The SSD for my OS and such.
Recently I have been running out of storage on the SSD and I decided to get an M.2 NVME SSD, which I did.
Next, I cloned all the files on the C disk (The SSD) to the new E disk (The M.2), basically to use the M.2 as primary boot option for crisp Windows experience and stuff...
I went to the BIOS settings, selected the E disk as Boot option 1 and the C disk as Boot option 2, even forced the PC to boot on Disk E, but it STILL SHOWS DISK C AS THE MAIN BOOT OPTION!
My Bios is up to date, so are my drivers and the OS itself. How do I fix this issue?

TL;DR: Want to switch to M.2 as Primary boot option and format the old SSD, but doesn't work out.
Pictures:
File manager status ; Disc Management status ;

Bigi_dookieping

Prominent
Jun 1, 2020
Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply, couldn't get on my computer... Due to a completely different issue, so I'm trying to fix that one. I guess I'm going to have to create a new thread. Thank y'all anyway :D