when i boot up my computer all the programs that are suppose to start up
automatically like my norton's do not and my computer freezes up on me.
once i restart it though it boots up properly. also when i am surfing the
internet my computer freezes up for about 10 seconds and then starts working
again. would anyone know what could be going on with my computer.

Spyware, most likely, or a virus.

Ted Zieglar

"virginiavols" <virginiavols@sasktel.net> wrote in message
> when i boot up my computer all the programs that are suppose to start up
> automatically like my norton's do not and my computer freezes up on me.
> once i restart it though it boots up properly. also when i am surfing the
> internet my computer freezes up for about 10 seconds and then starts
> working again. would anyone know what could be going on with my computer.

TRENDING THREADS