Question Booting to installation media issues

Dec 2, 2019
I recently completed a new pc build and the computer loads into bios without issue. The memory was recognised and the Windows 10 installation media was visible as a boot option, so I just left everything default and proceeded to install.

Upon exiting the bios (for the first time setup, on attempted reboots it loads directly into the issue) the computer lands on the standard motherboard screen, the dots spin for a second and then it hangs indefinitely. I’ve tried setting up the installation media fresh on a different usb, verifying the memory is correctly seated and clearing the CMOS by removing the motherboard battery all without any luck thus far.

I’m not really sure how to proceed from here so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Parts list:
ASUS b360 pro
16 gb (2x8 installed in A1 and B1) of DDR4 Corsair vengeance LPX 2666 C16 XMP 2.0
Samsung 970 evo m.2 drive

And that’s about it really, don’t see how the cooler or GPU could be an issue but just in case it’s a GTX 970 and a NZXT kracken x52 (Yes I may have gone a bit mad on Black Friday...)

Thanks for your time,
Barry