[SOLVED] Booting up

Feb 3, 2020
How long does it typically take for windows to boot up for the first time. I just got done building pc and I’m just now installing windows. Also when would be a good tome to remove my usb drive? After the installing windows or windows needs to restart to continue ?

Last edited:
Solution
How long does it typically take for windows to boot up for the first time. I just got done building pc and I’m just now installing windows. Also when would be a good tome to remove my usb drive? After the installing windows or windows needs to restart to continue ?
How long depends on computer's performance, mostly hard drive. Last time I did clean install of W10 on this machine it took less than 15 minutes.
Time to take out installation media is when it finishes copying files to disk at first restart.
How long depends on computer's performance, mostly hard drive. Last time I did clean install of W10 on this machine it took less than 15 minutes.
Time to take out installation media is when it finishes copying files to disk at first restart.

Solution